The policy of booking guesthouse in the period of graduation ceremony2019/03/21
- Contact Person : Miss Yeh
- Tel : 51912
Subject to the provisions of the National Property Act and tax regulations, our guest house is limited to the faculty members and students of NCTU. The priority is based on the Guidelines of the Guest House at National Chiao Tung University. For booking in the period of graduation ceremony ( May 31st to June 1st, 2019), please apply by phone on working days. (from 09:00 to 12:00, 13:30 to 15:30, Monday to Friday). And please remind the following:
- Only the 2nd guest house is available.
Check-in time: from 14:00 to 22:30.
Check-out time: before 11:00 the next day.
- The first priority will be given to application for at least 2nights (included)
- We will inform applicants in order before April 2, 2019.
- Please bring the application form (already signed by your supervisor) with you (in person) to the Property Management Division by the informed time and date. After you pay in the Cashier Division, come back to the Property Management Division. Please
- comfirm your reservation by handing in:
- Your Payment Receipt
- Your Application form
(signed by both Property Management Division and Cashier Division)
(2) Note that you will lose your right of booking if you don’t finish the
above process on time.
- Any booking for less than 2nights will be put in the waiting list. If there are rooms available, we will inform you by 11:30 am, 11th April , 2019.
- No refund is available once you confirm the reservation. Please make sure your booking in advance.